Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death. - Arthur Schopenhauer

2012年9月24日月曜日

FIND A WAY OR FADE AWAY



Lately I'm under pressure faced with future paths, really have no clues as to which way leads to a right truck.
Down to depthless dark I reach out my hands hoping to feel the bell ringer out of it.

Today I was working as usual and this couple came by (they come regularly).
When I first met them I was only 16 which means I've been working almost 7 years now.
It's always nice to have some repeat customers. We talk about random stuff, how daily lives are led, sometimes about life.

But especially that couple is kind of special for me.
This past 7 years, I had talked about what I am up to and what I want to do in my future to them. Every time, they just listen to my stories ardently and give me a little smile rather than giving me stale ideas or what they think about it.
Looking back, those little opportunities to talk have given me times to ponder on what I REALLY want to do or accomplish down the road.


Today was the day.

"Hey how are days, have you made up your mind? what you really wanna do"

Then I went,,,
"um, not quite, actually"

"You used to say you wanna be a diplomat. Wasn't that a reason that you started working here? to save up some money to study abroad"

and here I am, looking back on those days before entering the university.

Next month, I will be taking an exam which might change my life.
I don't know where I will be around this time next year, which is really both unsettling and exciting.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿