Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death. - Arthur Schopenhauer

2011年9月27日火曜日

Days are rolling on.

My Reply/ The Ataris


Ever since I got back from Florida, I feel that time has started to pass me by so quickly.
It's been almost 5 months since I left there.

Past months I have been pretty busy, doing intern, business competition and stuff.
But pretty much that's how I have been doing in whole my life.
I always set a clearcut goal ahead of me, forcing me to work harder in order to get better and better through it all.

Lazy as I am, I know I always have to have something that I can't reach that easily.
Without me making that kind of situation, there's little possibility that I go higher the day after.


Looking back, I think I could say that I've been successful in reaching to what I wished to have.
Nevertheless, I don't feel satisfied, because there's always another goal coming up from the back every time I get one.

Honestly, I don't have anything in particular on my mind to write about.
Well, I think that is a good case though.
As there is a saying, "No news is a good news"
I just need to keep on doing what I've been doing.
Thought it might be a good idea to write blog in English on occasion like this:)
大学生ブログ選手権

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿